1. What is the name of the most famous Christmas ballet?
2. What snack is often left out for Santa?
3. What words are normally pre-printed on gift tags?
4. What company is known for its ads featuring Santa and a polar bear?
5. What do most elves wear on the tips of their shoes?
6. Santa Claus is also known as Saint who?
7. The Grinch is as cuddly as a _?
8. What was the name of Tiny Tim’s father in A Christmas Carol?
9. What did Frosty the Snowman have for a nose?
10. In the Polar Express, what is the first gift of Christmas?
11. Who wrote "Twas the Night before Christmas?
12. In A Christmas Carol, how many ghosts visit Scrooge?
13. What was Clarence in “It’s a Wonderful Life!”?
14.If you received all the gifts in the song the Twelve Days of Christmas,
how many gifts would you get?
15. Who is the star of the movie "White Christmas"?
Today's Bible reading is Jeremiah 33:14-16. For an extra entry into the contest answer the following question: What kind of Branch grew up unto David?
Have A Wonderful Day!!!