1. Who tells Charlie Brown what Christmas is really all about?
2. What does Lucy declare that she will never eat?
3. What does Linus say he might do with his blanket when he grows up?
4. Lucy sets up a booth from which she offers what kind of help?
5. Which character advises Santa to make it easy on himself, "Just send money, how about tens and twenties!"?
6. Which Christmas carol does the cast sing in the final scene?
7. What does Linus say that the snowflakes need?
8. How much does Lucy charge for psychiatric help?
9. What is pantophobia?
10. What does Lucy want for Christmas?
11. What song did Lucy ask Schroeder to play that she didn't recognize until he finally played it with only one finger?
12. What song did Schroeder play indicating it was his selection for the Christmas play music?
13. What part is Sally asked to perform in the Christmas play?
14. How many good reasons did Lucy give Linus to encourage him to memorize his lines for the play?
15. Pig Pen is the only person that Charlie Brown knows who can do what?
16. What kind of tree does Lucy want Charlie Brown to buy?
17. Who invited Charlie Brown to direct the Christmas play?
18. What Gospel does Linus quote?
19. What contest did Snoopy enter and win?
20. What part does Shermy always play?
Today's Bible Reading is Luke 2:6-7. For an extra entry into the contest, answer the following question: What did Mary wrap Baby Jesus in?
Have A Wonderful Day!!!