1. Those who are righteous will receive many blessings.
2. The righteous have a good reputation and a good name, but the name of the wicked will rot.
3. A righteous person will have an acceptable speech. Meaning no cussing, swearing, lying, gossiping, etc.
4. The wicked will fall by their own wickedness.
5. If we follow after righteousness and mercy, we will find life, righteousness, and honour.
6. The people will rejoice when the righteous are in authority, but they will mourn when the wicked are in authority.
7.the righteous are bold and will stand up for God and His Word.
Have A Wonderful Day!!!!