Today I want to start us off with a fun little game. Listed below are lines from different Christmas songs. See if you can figure out which Christmas song the line is from and post it in the comments below.
1. Oh the weather outside is frightful.
2. Five golden rings
3. Said the night wind to the little lamb
4. You better not cry
5. For kids from one to ninety-two
6. Old silk hat they found
7. It's the best time of the year
8. Radiant beams from Thy holy face
9. You will get a sentimental feeling
10. In the meadow we can build a snowman
11. If I could only whistle
12. As they shouted out with glee
13. There's a tree in the Grand Hotel
14. Lord of all Creation
15. Close by me forever
16. Stink, stank, stunk
17. Sing in exuhaltation
18. To Dixie's sunny shore
19. Our finest gifts we bring
20. May your days be merry and bright
I hope you all have fun trying to figure out what line this songs are from. I hope it isn't too difficult for you. Please try to do this without looking them on the internet because that would take all of the fun out of it! Oh did I mention that I will be giving out a present at the end of the Countdown to Christmas. Yep that's right, one lucky person will win a Christmas gift. All you have to do to enter is keep coming back every day for a new activity and post in the comments below. Each time you comment, your name will be entered into a drawing and on December 26 I will have a drawing to see who the lucky winner is. So keep coming back each day and tell your family and friends.
Today's Bible reading is Matthew 1:18-21. For an extra chance to enter in the drawing answer the following question: What kind of man was Joseph?
Have fun and of course Have A Wonderful Day!!!