1. Where did the Grinch live?
1. What was the most likely reason the Grinch hated Christmas?
3. Although the Grinch disliked many things about Christmas, what was the one thing he liked least of all?
4. How many years had the Grinch put up with Christmas now?
5. What was the Grinch's dog's name?
6. What does the Grinch tie on his dog?
7. As the Grinch ransacked Whoville what was the first thing to go?
8. The Grinch took the last can of what from the icebox?
9. Who catches the Grinch stealing the Christmas tree?
10. Only leaving bare wall with nothing but hooks and some wire, what was the last thing the Grinch took from the house?
11. How did the Grinch know that he hadn't stopped Christmas?
12. How much did the Grinch's heart grow that day?
13. At the end of the story the Grinch is seated with the Whos and is carving something. What is it?
14. Who wrote How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
15. Who narrates the movie?
To enter the contest place your answers in the comments below.
For an extra entry tell me what is your favorite Christmas cartoon.
Today's Bible reading is Matthew 2:7-10. For an extra entry into the contest answer the following question:Who did King Herod send to find Baby Jesus?
So that is a possible three entrys for today. Enjoy and as always Have A Wonderful Day!!!