1. The Grinch a. A Dream House
2. Bing Crosby b. Gold, Frankincense, & Myrrh
3. Della c. A Magician's Top Hat
4. George Bailey d. A Torch and a Cradle
5. The World e. The Lead Position on Santa's Team
6. Baby Jesus f. A Non-commercialized Celebration
7. Bob Cratchit g. A Watch Chain
8. Rudolph h. Four Life Changing Visits
9. Susan Walker i. A Successful River Crossing
10. Ebenezer Scrooge j. $8K Cash & a New Lease on Life
11. Charlie Brown k. A Loopity-loop Plane & a Hula Hoop
12. Jeanette Isabella l. A Day Off From Work
13. Alvin and the Chipmunks m. A Bigger Heart
14. George Washington n. Hair Combs
15. Frosty the Snowman o. Snow
16. Mr. James Dillingham Young p. Joy
Place your answers in the comments below.
DISCLAIMER: This is not my own idea. I found it online and really liked it, so thought we would give it a whirl.
Today's Bible Reading: I John 2:1-2. For an extra entry answer the following question: Who is the propitiation for our sins? (Whole Name)
Have A Wonderful Day!!!!!!!!!!!!