1. St. Nick's cheeks looked like what?
2. How were the stockings hung by the chimney?
3. How many reindeer did he see?
4. What did St. Nick do to get his team to fly away?
5. What had he and mama just settled down for?
6. What visions did the children have dancing in their heads?
7. What did St. Nick have flung on his back?
8. The color of St. Nick's beard was comparted to what?
9. St. Nick's belly did what when he laughed?
10. What did St. Nick exclaim as he drove out of sight?
Today's Bible Reading is Luke 1:11-13. For an extra entry, answer the following question: What did the angel tell Zacharias to name his son?
Have A Wonderful Day!!!