1. The favorite classic cookie of all
2. Don't leave this behind if you commit a crime
3. Bite size favorite cuddly friend
4. You'll find these cookies in a circus box
5. A private might tell you this to hail another vessel
6. Laughing while you draw aimlessly
7. Grandpa eats the middle first
8. Oo-ee, gooey, rich, and chewy inside
9. Grandpa believes these will lower his cholesterol
10. A spoonful of this makes the medicine go down
11. This cookie won't stick to the roof of your mouth
12. A "spicegirl" can manage this better than buttons
13. Younger girl scouts
14. Shaped like a peanut
15. Short for vanilla
16. Opposite of a tall bread
Did you figure them all out? Do you need a little help? Well here are the cookies that match the answers. Now you just have to figure out which cookie goes with which riddle.
a. Fig Newtons
d. Oatmeal Raisin
f. Nilla Wafers
g. Animal Crackers
j. Chocolate Chip
k. Chips Ahoy
l. Teddy Grahams
m. Nutter Butter
n. Peanut Butter
DISCLAIMER: This is not my own idea. I found it online.
Today's Bible Reading is John 1:6-9. For an extra entry answer the following question: Who was sent to bear witness of the Light?
Have A Wonderful Day!!!!!!!!