1. Who was the emperor of Rome when Christ was born?
a. Nero b. Julius Caesar c. Caesar Augustus d. Marcus Aurelius
2. Why did Mary and Joseph go to Bethlehem?
a. To be taxed b. For a family reunion c. For the Baby's birth d. To live there
3. Who was king in Judaea when Christ was born?
a. Nebuchadnezzar b. Pontius Pilate c. King Solomon d. Herod the Great
4. Which of the Names for Christ means "God with us"?
a. Jesus b. Emmanuel c. Saviour d. Christ
5. How many wise men came from the East to see the baby Jesus?
a. Three b. Five c. An unknown number d. Eight
6. Why did the wise men not report back to King Herod?
a. They were warned by Jospeh b. They were warned in a dream c. They were warned by Herod d. They wanted to see a different landscape
7. Why did Joseph and Mary take Jesus to Egypt?
a. An angel told Joseph to go to Egypt b. The wise men told Joseph to go to Egypt
c. Mary told Joseph to go to Egypt d. The king warned Joseph to go to Egypt
8. Who did Herod kill when he learned the wise men had gone?
a. All the babies under the age of two b. All the newborn babies
c. All of the children in Bethlehem d. All of the people in Bethlehem
9. When did Joseph and Mary return from Egypt?
a. When Herod died b. When Caesar died c. When the Baby was two years old d. When the wise men advised them to return
10. Who learned of the Baby's birth from the angels?
a. Shepherds in the fields b. Wise men in the East c. King Herod d. The people of Bethlehem
11. Which king of Israel was Christ's ancestor?
a. David b. Saul c. Ahab d. Hezekiah
12. Why did Herod tell the wise men he wanted to know where Jesus was?
a. He wanted to kill Him b. He wanted to see Him
c. He wanted to worship Him d. He wanted to capture Him
13. Where did Jesus grow up?
a. Bethlehem b. Egypt c. Jerusalem d. Nazareth
14. What three gifts did the wise men bring Baby Jesus?
a. Gold, frankincense, and myrrh b. Gold, silver, and diamonds
c. Incense, myrtle, and gold d. Jewels, gold, and spices
15. Why was Jesus put in a manger when He was born?
a. They had no relatives in Bethlehem b. They were hiding from the Roman guards
c. There was no room in the inn d. An angel told them to go there
Enter your answers in the comments below to be entered in the Christmas drawing.
Today's Bible reading: John 1:1-5. For an extra entry answer the following question: Where does the light shine?
Have A Wonderful Day!!!