1. What town did "It's a Wonderful Life" take place in?"
2. Who was George Bailey's guardian angel?
3. Name the housing development that George started?
4. What keeps George and Mary from going on their honeymoon?
5. What childhood injury prevented George from enlisting?
6. If George was never born, what would the town be called?
7. What part of the Bailey house was always broken?
8. Name George's two best friends.
9. Who starred as George Bailey?
10. Who starred as Mary Bailey?
11. Complete the quote, "What is it you want Mary? You want ."
12. What animal noise does Sam Wainwright make as his signature gesture?
13. Every time a bell rings what does an angel get?
14. What is the name of George's uncle?
15. "I wish I had a million dollars!" What two words follows this George Bailey quote twice in the film?
16. How much does Violet spend on licorice?
17. What is the name of the book that Clarence is reading in the beginning of the movie?
18. What does George pile high on Mary's sundae even though she says she doesn't like it?
19. How much money does Uncle Billy lose? This puts the Building and Loan in danger.
20. Where is Mary working when George tries to find her after Clarence changes everything?
21. What was Mary's maiden name?
22. What is the name of George's brother?
23.What did Uncle Billy do to remind himself of things to do?
24. What is George and Mary's "song"?
25. What is Clarence Oddbody's angel designation?
26. Who did Mary's mother want her to marry?
27. What did Sam make plastics out of?
28. What did Mr. Gower buy for George?
29. What was the name of the Bailey's maid?
30. How many children do George and Mary have?
There are so many great moments in this movie that would make terrific questions, but I had to quit it off somewhere. Anyway, I hope you can answer these questions.
Today's Bible Reading is Luke 1:21-23. For an extra entry, answer the following question: What could Zacharias NOT do after he came out of the temple?
Have A Wonderful Day!!!