1. Make out a list of goals and resolutions
2. Post this list in a couple of different places that way if I loose one I still have another one
3. Check the list at the end of every month to see how I am doing on my goals. (Hopefully this will keep me on track better and if I am slacking, then hopefully this will serve as a reminder of what I want to accomplish this year)
4. Reward myself with a treat at the end of each month that I accomplished the items on the list.
5. Don't get discouraged and give up if I am not meeting my goals. (This usually happens about June or July for me. I start the year of so well, but then summer arrives and I get out of my usual routine and everything begins to go downhill. This causes me to get frustrated with myself and I just give up on my goals. So this year, I am going to try to encourage myself more instead of beating myself up if I do not meet my goals for the month)
What about you? Do you have any ideas on how to successfully accomplish your goals and New's Year's resolutions? I would love to hear what they are, so please feel free to share them in the comments below.
Have A Wonderful Day!!!