Anyway this week I have been studying how to Biblically Overcome Fear and Anxiety. We all have things that scare us or make us nervous or worried, and if you are like me, then it can be hard to deal with and conquer our fears. I am still working on overcoming my fears and worries, and I am sure that this is going to be a work in progress for quite some time. I have learned several things this week about what the Bible says about fears, and I would like to share those with you now.
1. God is always with me no matter what.
2. God is my strength and because of this I should not be afraid of what others may try to do to me.
3. God will strengthen my heart.
4. I can have perfect peace if I keep my mind on God and trust in Him.
5. God will give me strength and help to conquer my fears.
6. Nothing can separate me from God's love.
7. God promises to comfort me in all of my trials and tribulations.
8. God does not give me a spirit of fear. He does not want me to be afraid or worried.
9. God will never leave me nor forsake me.
10. I need to cast all of my cares upon God. He cares for me and wants to help me. He is stronger than I am, and He can handle all of my cares.
These are somethings that I learned this week, and I hope that I can learn, remember, and apply them to my life daily. I hope they have been a help to you as well.
Have A Wonderful Day!!!