1. It can be made from evergreens Fir cones, berries and it’s round On the front door of someone’s house At Christmastime it is found
2. If you put it together And then you decorate Then you end up with a home You can eat off a plate
3.When it’s cold in winter This is something you love It’s like tiny white stars Falling from up above
4. It isn’t made of milk But it’s something you shake It’s a tiny little scene With a winter landscape
5. One of these is Cupid But it doesn’t have a bow Instead it pulls a sleigh Through the air and lands on snow
6. You’ll start making him By getting on a roll Then adding a scarf A carrot and some coal
7. These oversized socks are hung Up above the fireplace Where they’re stuffed with lots of gifts To put a smile on your face
DISCLAIMER: I found this online they are not my own.
Today's Bible Reading: Matthew 2:11-15. For an extra entry in the contest, answer the following question: Where did the angel tell Joseph to flee to?
Have A Wonderful Day!!!