1. Stink, stank, stunk
2. Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.
3. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
4. Better fix that whole in your pocket
5. Hey what do you say we both be independents together.
6. "And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field"
7. Happy Birthday
8. Tell me Spirit... will he live
9. There's no Christmas in the army, Captain.
10. Faith is believing when common sense tells you not to.
In the comments below, post your answers to be entered into the Christmas giveaway. Oh and try to remember what movie they come from without looking them up online.
Today's Bible reading is Matthew 2:1-6. For an extra entry answer the following question: What did Herod demand to know?
I hope you all are having a great week. Have A Wonderful Day!!!