1. Even if someone is angry with and trying to harm us, we still need to behave ourselves wisely and like Christians. It does no good to stoop to their level.
2. We need to cease from anger.
3. We should be slow to anger. A lot of times we let the littlest thing upset and we fly off the handle. This only leads to more problems and anger.
4. We need to be careful with our words and make sure that they are not going to cause anger in anyway.
5. We need to avoid angry people. The Bible even tells us that we should not even be friends with someone who is angry.
6. Anger will only cause strife.
7. We need to do our best to put away anger and strife.
I know that it is hard sometimes not to be angry, but we need to do our best to control our anger. Yes, there are appropriate times to be angry as Jesus did get angry with the wicked, those who do not believe in Him, the moneychangers in the temple, etc. So the Bible does tell us times when we should be angry like Jesus was angry, but we should not let our anger control us and define us.
Have A Wonderful Day!!!