1. God is my light, salvation, and strength. So what do I need to be afraid of? God is bigger than anything I may encounter.
2. God is on my side, so I don't need to fear what others may do to me.
3. God tells us to fear not because He is with us.
4. God does not give us fears. He gives us power and love.
5. We do not need to be afraid because we are of more value than the sparrows and God takes care of the sparrows, so He will take care of us.
6. When we are afraid, we need to trust in God.
7. We do not need to fear our enemies because will take care of them for us.
8. God's perfect love will cast out our fears.
9. God will deliver us from our fears.
Have A Wonderful Day!!!
Originally posted on June 11, 2016