1. What does Linus do at the climax of "A Charlie Brown Christmas"?
2. In "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" which profession does Hermey the elf want to pursue?
3. In "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" where do Rudolph and his friends end up?
4. In "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" which gift melts the Winter Warlocks icy shell?
5. Who is called on to settle the impasse between Heat Miser and Cold Miser?
6. What was the name of the doe interested in Rudolph?
7. In "The Year Without a Santa Claus" what was the name of the town that decided to cancel Christmas?
8. In "Garfield's Christmas" what is the name of the story that the family always reads on Christmas Eve?
9.In "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" what toy did the Burgermeister always want?
10. In "A Charlie Brown Christmas" when catching snowflakes on his tongue, what did Linus think the snowflakes needed?
11. What were Frosty's first words?
12. Who caught the Grinch stealing the Christmas tree?
13. What was the name of the narrator snowman on Rudolph?
14. What was the name of the penguin in "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"?
15. What was the name of Professor Hinkle's rabbit?
Ok I will stop with 15 although I have many questions. If you don't know the answer to one of them, don't worry about it just answer the ones you do know. For an extra entry into the contest, tell me the name of your favorite Christmas cartoon. I know it is really hard to choose, but if I had to choose just one it would have to Rudolph.
Today's Bible Reading is John 6:32-35. For an extra entry answer the following question: Who gives us the true bread from Heaven?
Have A Wonderful Day!!!!!!!!!!!!