1. We need to get our identity from Christ and not things of the world.
2. Once we are saved, Jesus makes us free! We do not need to really worry about all of the things of the world because in the long run they do not really matter.
3. We are alive in Christ. Christ gives us eternal life. So the next time we are feeling depressed, we just need to remember what Christ has done for us and the great gift He has given us.
4. As believers, we are all one in Christ. There is no need to try to be better than each other or fight among ourselves. We are all on the same team.
5. We have an unlimited supply of blessings from God! This is so wonderful. We do not need to worry about worldly possessions because we know that God will always take of us and meet our needs.
6. We are children of God! We have the greatest Father that we can ever have. He will always be there for us no matter what.
7. We are God's workmanship. He made each of us exactly how He wants us.
8. We are complete in Christ!!! If we have Christ, then we have all that we need.
Have A Wonderful Day!!!