1. Others see how much faith we have in God by the works that we do for Him. Now we do not need to show our faith to others, God already knows the faith that we have. But doing God's work is how others know the faith that we have in God.
2. We increase our faith by hearing the Word of God.
3. We need to live by faith.
4. When we pray, we need to pray with the faith that God will answer our prayers. We should not pray with doubts.
5. We need to be strong in our faith.
6. We are saved by God's grace through faith.
7. We need to be rooted and grounded in faith. Nobody should be able to doubt our beliefs because our faith should be strong and deep enough to withstand the things that come our way.
I hope these lessons help you throughout the week. Have A Wonderful Day!!!