1. We need to be thankful when God answers our prayers. We need to thank God for answering our prayers.
2. No matter what time of day it is, we can always pray and God will hear us.
3. We need to make sure that there is no sin between us and God when we pray. If there is any unconfessed sin between, God will not hear our prayers.
4. God promises to show us great and mighty things when we pray.
5. God will reward us openly when we pray in secret.
6. God knows what we need even before we ask Him.
7. Can can give us more than we even ask Him for.
8. We need to pray boldly.
9. We should not let our faith waver when we are praying and awaiting answers to our prayers.
10. We need to have confidence that God hears our prayers and will answer them.
There are many other Prayer Promises in the Bible, so I encourage you to find some Prayer Promises and claim them for your own. Have A Wonderful Day!!!